Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Make It Sprinkle.



Make it sprinkle one cupcake at at time.

Last week I made some vegan & gluten-free chocolate and red velvet cupcakes for a friends birthday. The best compliment I had late was from him. He my cupcakes had the perfect texture. Not too dry, not too mushy, it was so REAL, and just like the real deal gluten based cupcakes.

For me, this was such an honor because I have worked hard to make the texture of a vegan and gluten-free cupcake just right. My previous cakes were not as glorious. I think my learning experience is key to the perfect vegan & gluten-free cupcake.

Like trained chefs or home cooks, I am always try to perfect my technique. I am always striving to make a vegan & gluten-free pastry taste like the REAL DEAL. I think many vegan & gluten-free foodie cook bloggers are on the same page with me.

As a result, this is my vegan & gluten-free cupcake that I am proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...