Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Cake Girl Updates



Hello readers! It has been since the summer since I have posted anything new. Over the summer I was developing my fall menu menu. So far, I've came up with a theme for the Brewery Art Walk this fall. I will be featuring a vegan & gluten-free menu with 'hostess' cream filled chocolate cupcakes, mini pumpkin spice bundt cakes, not your childhood Milano & Frosted Animal cookies, and last but not least Cake Girl Go!Bars. Seems that each year my menu develops and changes through the seasons, but change is a good thing : ].

The Art Walk is only two weeks away, and I still haven't gathered all my supplies. This year has been the most costly and stressful. Besides Cake Girl, I am also a full-time student who work part-time. Sometimes I feel I am overloading myself with too many side things like Cake Girl. However, I know baking is passion and dream! Thus, I must bake on and bite the bullet because I enjoy every second of what I do. 

I guess that I am trying to say is that you should never give up and listen to some Henry Rollins 'do it'...!








-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...