Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Easy Healthy Leftover Spinach Salad Saute (vegan & gluten-free)

This is what I call a leftover saute. I had a bbq the night before and of course no one attempted to eat the spinach salad I tossed together with cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and toasted sunflower & pumpkin seeds.

I guess I can understand how my guest didn't come for the salad, they came for the meat and grains. None the less the meat was gone and the grain based salad were pretty much emptied. Seeing empty serving bowls puts a smile on my face. Wouldn't this site make you happy? Well anyways below, I present you a picture of my leftover saute lunch plate with a side of extra toasty toast. 

A sauteed salad is easily comparable to a warm salad. I like it. The different textures like warm cucumbers and tomatoes, it confuses and pleases your palette. Just warm up a pan and throw a few handfuls of salad in the pan and stir until the spinach wilts. This dish can be easily replicated with any salad really. Hope you will enjoy this as much as it did. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...