Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Super Easy Vegan Black Bean Soyrizo Chili (Only 2 Ingredients)




Chili is one of the most comforting things out there. I remember as a kids eating my first chili dog at my friends birthday party. The chili was really messy and dripped on to my hands and my shirt...I enjoyed the experience though. The thought of chili always reminds me of friends, families and get togethers, that is what I love most about the comforting feeling of chili and its amazing taste.

Chili can be hard to make vegan, sometimes that texture or taste is not all there. And sometimes it can take a few hours to cook to get all the beans tender or to simmer out all the aromatic flavors. Chili can be a pain. 

This recipe is what I call my easy 2 ingredient vegan chili made from only Cacique Soy Chorizo and a can of cooked black beans or any type of can bean you like. I love black beans for some reason, maybe its texture? 

So here it is the recipe for my Easiest 2-ingredient Vegan Chili.

Recipe
1 tube of Cacique Soy Chorizo
1 can of black beans with the liquid

Directions
-->
Squeeze your Cacique Soy Chorizo and empty your can of beans into a pot. Bring the chili mixture to a simmer, allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, pepper, or other seasonings for extra flavor. 

Serve with your favorite condiments & enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...