Monday, December 23, 2013

Cake Girl's Top Recipes for 2013!

Can you believe a whole year has passed? I know I can't. This year has been so hectic and challenging but it also made me grow into a better person. 
-->

My recipes change as the season's change and as I change. I can't see myself baking or cooking the same o' things forever, but there are still definitely a few keeper recipes I don't mind producing daily because they are simply charming.

I was going through my older recipes this year and their statistics as well and came up with Cake Girl's Top Recipes for 2013 based on your views. So the public decided which recipes made the cut and which did not. So here we go....below are Cake Girl's Top Recipes for 2013 listed in no specific order:
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...