Monday, November 18, 2013

Mustard & Radish Toast

It's the month of November already, doesn't that mean fall? Cuddling up with a warm blanket and a bowl of hot soup? Well not in Los Angeles. Yes it is Fall and no it is not feeling like Fall weather yet.

But I feel like it is always a good time for simple clean eating. I have been on a sandwich binge lately. I have weird cravings now and then. Though I must say, I absolutely love the combination of mustard, radishes, and toast.

Any specific mustard? why yes...honey mustard. I am usually a coarse spicy mustard type of gal, but the sweetness of the honey goes great with the pepperiness of the radish.

And a toasted fresh baked baguette please! There is local market by my house that has fresh bread, which I think is important for every local community to have. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...