Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Cakes, Cookies & Movie Premieres!

I am delighted to announce that Cake Girl will be providing vegan & gluten-free sweets for the "Terms of Use" movie premier! A film written and directed by my very very talented friend Julia Duncan.

Come to the "Terms of Use" movie premier, have fun, mingle and also visit Cake Girl!

Check out the "Terms of Use" on facebook.
-->


I also wanted to say how thankful I am for having such amazing support from all you Cake Girl Fans. It seemed like only yesterday that Cake Girl barely began and now I am better than okay. There were many non-believers out there who doubted my passion and dream. Although I am not yet to the point of acquiring a physical location for cake girl, I am content and pleased to see how far I have came. 

Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...