Friday, March 29, 2013

New Logo & Cake Girl's Pop-Up Event @ The Brewery Art Walk



New logo!!!! Lately, I have been devoting more of my time into making Cake Girl look presentable, modern and efficient. I designed new stamps for our packaging. Though the business cards are still the originals. Not much of a difference. Same fonts, just different sizes and just a little of new to the picture. Hope everyone enjoys the new look of Cake Girl.

If you haven't already read my facebook event or my blog event. Cake Girl is having a pop-up event on the last weekend of April. It will be 10 times as awesome as last years. More people, new menu items, more fun! Hope to see you there if you live around the Los Angeles area. Everyone is welcomed to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...