Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Tomatoes & Avocados on Marble Rye Bread


Tomato, avocado, and marble rye is the breakfast of champs!

I don't usually eat breakfast, but today I woke up with hunger, more like a craving for this combination of red & green on toast with some cracked blacked pepper on top. I use to go to this local restaurant on occasions and order their Green Thumb, which is just tomatoes, avocados on sour dough. Nothing special, just a simple breakfast bite and I would wash it down is black coffee. 

Lately, I have been getting odd cravings. Yesterday, I wanted to eat a tomato sandwich with only tomatoes, mayo and bread, just like Harriet the Spy (if you every watched the movie/ read the book).

One day when I open up a cafe, that is what I will call the Tomato Sandwich "Harriet the Spy". 

To end my cravings rant, I end this post with dont ingnor your cravings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...