Monday, January 9, 2012

Dessert Photos

Below are some of my dessert photos. I went to school for Pastry & Baking a few years ago, and these are some of the things I've made. My experience was phenomenal. The chefs,were very talented. 

School taught me 'technique. But each chef has a different criteria for their workers. Though while in school, I did not bake vegan, I followed their standard recipes, and did not try any thing I baked. My plated dessert class, more creative, and the chef found out I was a vegan, so he wanted me to do vegan desserts for my final.

Anyways, take a glimpse of my work, many of these are not vegan.

Fruit Tart 
with custard cream and assorted fruits (strawberry, kiwi and mandarin oranges)



Creme Caramel or Flan

Petite Four Sponge Cake with Raspberry Jam
fondant topping

 Catering Display
le opera cake, petite fours with fondant glaze, mini lemon meringues, 
jam window cookies, jam thumbprint cookies, & chocolate dipped florentine cookies

Puff Pastry Fruit Band 
raspberry, blueberry & strawberry with a apricot glaze

 Brain Cake
bavarian cream center surrounded by swiss rolls and pistachio side

 7 Layer Chocolate Mousse Cake
topped with caramel covered sponge cake

 Plated Dessert

  Plated Dessert
chocolate mouse in a chocolate cup with edible flower and isomalt 

This one is vegan
Salted Chocolate Tarte
with spun sugar

Hello Kitty Kids Cake
made with chocolate fondant 


White Wedding Cake
with Gum Paste Calla Lily Flowers


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...