Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Perfect Vegan Black and White Cookie

Today I made my first batch of black & white cookies. The recipe came from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero. A simple and easy to follow recipe book for vegans or non-vegans around the world. I love every recipe in this book. The recipes are consistent each time I make them. Never seems to disappoint the crowds.


Alright, now back to my baking experience. Have I mentioned that I have never had real black and white cookies before? Well, I haven't. Though I want to make black & whites for my husband who was craving for black and whites. We would usually have to make a trip to our favorite deli (which meant being stuck in traffic if it was rush hour) to get his black and white fix.

So I just decided to make my own by finding a black and white recipe suitable to all. And be hold it was in my book shelf all along....

Below are some pictures of my attempt at making vegan black & whites.








This is how mine came out....
I made little vegan milano cookies

and then I made a JUMBO vegan milano cookie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...